RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 08 Dec 1996 19:52:42 -0500
>  any cmt's with ideas on certification strategies?  i hear california
>requires 250 hours, while hawaii has it at 1000!  ideally, i'd learn touch
>techniques while living in (raw) community.

			     bodhi
hi bodhi,
i am not a cmt.
but i am an expert on everything from finger painting to brain surgury (a
quote from Jethro Bodine, Beverly Hillbillies)
check out:

http://www.harbin.org

they are in northern california, 2 hours north of san francisco, near
calistoga
you can take a massage course there and earn some hours, while being
somewhat associated with a somewhat new age community/resort
it features hotsprings, weekly dance, vegetarian kitchen with large
refrigerators and juicers, nice camping spots, no smoking or drinking
(except in private while no one is looking) sauna, workshops, and
resentments. Some you have to bring, others you can get there.
But I have gone there many times for extended stays, and feel it is
worthwhile.
You need to wear clothes in many public places there, but otherwise it is
pretty casual.

Raw Fooders at http://www.he.net/~jrellis/rawtimes.html