RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 08 Dec 1996 15:09:36 -0800
^Dr. Robert Willner, MD, did it several times in front of an audience, and I
^don4t remember if he did it on TV. He was simply one of the doctors who had
^found out HIV (if it existists) is harmless. He wrote a book, called Deadly
^Deception, in which he tells the story of the AIDS hoax. Personally, I would
^have sex with any AIDS patient with no problem at all.

aloha!
	axel,
		i heard about doc willner through s.f. life (san francisco
live food enthusiasts; largest live food group in north america with over 90
members (myself and two other ucsc friends proudly among them)).  i have his
book _deadly_deception_, on loan from them, along with a videotape of the
same name.  i haven't read even a tenth of the book, but i've seen the video
a few times (many friends have viewed it).  he makes an impassioned speech to
the press and others gathered for the event.  what event?  at the end, he has
an hiv positive volunteer (who read his book and wanted to donate whatever
help he could) join him on stage.  i believe he uses a needle to mix blood
with the gentleman from florida.  not actually *injecting* it, i believe, but
thoroughly mixing their blood from pricked fingers.  i haven't watched it
since before summer (i haven't attended a s.f. life potluck in *so* long!  i
don't know if this month's potluck happened a week ago, or if right now
(2:22pm) i could join them in sf.  if anyone from the s.f. life lending
library reads this, i intend to bring everything back at the january potluck,
if not sooner!  others have shared in the study of morris krok and the deadly
deception video, so take heart!  i haven't just hogged it all to myself.

	the first girl to ever seduce me spent an amazing amount of her time
& energy on aids education.  at one point, she refused to have *protected*
intercourse unless i had an hiv-antibody test.  i think she really enjoyed
driving me to the free & anonymous testing clinic, where they sucked my blood
and told me to come back with my id# tag in 2(?) weeks.  my memory fades, as
this happened in the latter half of my freshman year, '91, i think.  i still
ate cooked meat with liberal amounts of dairy, eggs, and anything else that
tickled my tastebuds.  oh, yeah, the test came out negative (big deal).  i
recently saw this girl's mom when i went back to palo alto for thanksgiving.
 the report:  still in college, interning at an aids clinic specifically
geared to work with prostitutes and i.v. drug abusers.  the last time i saw
her (95?), i lent her a book i found in some health food store while on the
yes!tour, called _aids_inc._.  anyone read it?  i didn't, i lent it out too
quick.  but  now i've got the (double) deadly deception, along with two books
i don't have to return:  _the_great_aids_hoax_ by t.c. fry &
_you_don't_have_to_die_ by leon chaitow and james strohecker with the burton
goldberg broup.  i read the former until the repetitions got boring (& other
books grabbed my interest...), and the latter hasn't made it onto my platter
yet.  i could really use a mega-reading course...

	enter ex-girlfriend/aids-educator #2.  she read some of t.c. fry's
book and it pissed her off.  when not handing out free condoms she works at a
drop-in center downtown, where her coworkers & director dismissed fry's
writings.  that pleased her.  my attitude didn't.  and how did i express my
attitude?  pretty bluntly, as such:

	i will have unprotected sex with any hiv-positive woman who finds
the right place in my heart.  hiv = aids = death ?  i don't think so.  and i
will bet my life on it.

	some say, "if you have nothing to give your life for, you have
nothing."  or, "those with no ideals to die for are already as good as dead."
 i like gandhi's vision of life as experiments in truth.  experimenting in
the truth of raw food & hygienic living, i've found it "worth it", as jr so
eloquently put it in a recent post.  i hope to see further thoughts and
discussion on this list so we can work together at unravelling the aids myth.

	i won't return to ucsc in january (at least not as a paying student),
and one possible path i've dreamed about involves bodhi receiving
certification as a massage practitioner (i *like* the term "masseusse" (sp?))
 and then offering my services to the hiv/aids community.  "aids" patients
have to suffer some of the most severe touch starvation in our culture (close
friends and relatives unconsciously and consciously recoil from physical
contact).  i don't have to advertise any special techniques i may end up
using in conjunction with touch (white light visualizations, reiki, breath
work), but i'd like to incorporate aromatherapy & music therapy into
sessions.  while earning a living with that life, i'd certainly offer my
viewpoints & suggestions to clients.  a little "bodhi's thoughts on hiv"
pamphlet might sneak into their hands, with a bibliography following the
simple lifestyle modification plan.  ah, anyone out there with thoughts about
this?  any cmt's with ideas on certification strategies?  i hear california
requires 250 hours, while hawaii has it at 1000!  ideally, i'd learn touch
techniques while living in (raw) community.

acquiring immune sufficiency,
			     bodhi
	_