RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Svenska Vegetariska Fvreningen)
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 11:38:51 -0400
>Submitted to veg-raw by [log in to unmask] (Elly Gittens)

>With this raw food diet, we have a lot of trouble with banana flies. Does
>someone has an advice to avoid them and to get rid of them

Sorry to say but the only way I have managed to keep those flies at a
minimum is by vacuumcleaning them off my kitchen and of course by just
keeping the bananas in airtight recipients. Good luck and maybe somebody
living in a tropic part of this planet can provide a more natural way to
have the flies under control. BTW, I'm also a manager of a small Living
Food Oasis here in southern Stockholm, the name is Green Magic and you
can walk here from downtown or go by subway train to Medborgarplatsen and
look for Tjarhovsgatan 1, the second closest street to the subwaystation.
It's not far at all and we're open all days exept sundays, everybody is
welcome. Actually, we've been three weeks in business now and everything
is going perfectly well. Friday september 29 we serve breakfast to some
twelve or more journalists that are going to write about the Vegetarian
World day on sunday october 1 and on that very day I'll drink a wheat-
grassjuice for the vision of a planet without cattlefarms and slaughter-
houses but a lot of deep, wild forests instead. Now - enjoy life! KK

>Thanks,

You are welcome!

Krister Knutars
e-mail [log in to unmask]