RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 13:15:13 -0400
Thomas,
Could you post the address of the Vancouver, B.C. publisher of Szekeley's
book, "Biogenic Living"? I'm working on a brochure for a raw foods
vegetarian club here in Washington, D.C. and would like to expand on Ann
Wigmore's thoughts on the concepts of "bioactive" and "biogenic" that she
has written about in her publication on sprouting. If, Thomas, you could
suggest any references on the concept of "leucocytosis", that also would
be favorable. The data that I've amassed on this subject is found in Dr.
Edward Howell's "Food Enzymes for Health and Longevity". Thank you,
Robert Jordan