RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 96 11:58:47 CST
Well, I know that Viktoras Kulvinskas uses soaked rice in his diet.  I believe
he uses wild rice.  I suspect one has to find the balance for soaking long
enough to make it palatable and not long enough to spoil -- such as cooler
temperatures for soaking perhaps.  Viktoras finds that it helps to put the soak
water on grains at a higher temperature in the initial soak and then let the
water cool down.  I must try to get in touch with him again soon, and maybe
interview him.  If I do, I will surely post what he has to share with us!

Only dependable Internet address for me is:  [log in to unmask]
(which is not the same as my address through this mailing list)