RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 96 23:18:50 CST
Submitted to veg-raw by: Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Wow.  Thanks for the info, Dave.  I was so disappointed to find he is no longer
alive.  When I first read the book I write him in Iran at the address on the
book (which was already dated by some 15+ years) and of course the letter was
returned to me undeliverable.  I suppose you haven't heard anything else about
his daughter who was raised all raw?  (That was an interesting part of his
book, how she disliked even the smell of food cooking, etc.!)