RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 23:12:08 -0400
Hi Patricia,

You might enjoy reading Conscious Eating by Gabriel Cousens, M.D., a 100% raw
foodist who says that at long as one eating all raw there is no need to be
overly concerned about food combining but that the main thing is to
experiment and find out what agrees and disagrees with you.  Personally, I
find it fairly effortless to follow the traditional food combining ideas.
 Maybe it's because most of my meals are very simple.  However, I do eat
fruit and nuts together which is a combining no-no but to me they're so
natural and delicious together and my body seems to love the combo.

Smiles,

Sandy