RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Clingman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 22:41:21 -0400 (EDT)
T.C. Fry passed away
Monday night 9/17/96, I spoke with Dave Klein, a student of T.C. Fry. He
informed me that T.C. Fry passed away last week. He said that T.C. Fry had
seriously overworked himself, and tried ozone therapy, which damaged his
health.  Shortly afterwards, he had a blood clot in his leg, which after
a few days migrated to his heart, causing his death. Dave was surprised that
T.C. Fry went to a hospital, and used conventional drugs, for treatment of
the blood clot. (He died in the hospital.)

T.C. Fry is well known as a long-time advocate of Natural Hygiene, and a
prolific writer. At the time of his death, he was establishing a college
of health sciences in Honduras. His partner in the venture reportedly wants
to continue with the college.

Tom Billings