RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Clingman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 10:56:06 -0400 (EDT)
If you have useful
information or articles you would like to post on the web site let me
know.  I can convert the articles to html format for you.

BTW, there is no time limit on this.  You can submit articles now or
whenever the urge hits you.

I put the subscription information for the M2M newsletter on the web page:
http://www.clark.net/pub/mdclingm/veg-raw.html

Through the first half of the year I was placing all veg-raw postings on
the ftp site.  I figured that would allow new subscribers to get up to
speed with the list.  However I thought about it some more and decided
that posts here were between people on the list.  Some people might
not want there posts made available to the general public, especially if
they are on controversial issues.  (When I first started archiving I
couldn't imagine that anything on veg-raw could be controversial.)  The
down side of this new policy is that useful information that was posted to
the list
in the past (such as the raw foods book/resource list posted by Sandy)
would not be available to list newcomers.  So a better solution  is for
people to submit separate articles for the web site.

Thanks.

Michael