RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 19:16:34 -0700
>Regarding Tom's mention of the usefullness of the bitter taste in
>ayurveda, what's the official instincto line on this?  Wouldn't that be
>considered an instant "stop?"

There's an "official instincto line" to be had so far in 1997?! :/

I could only offer that a lot of sweet fruit may make the leafy greens more
attractive to taste, simply to get at the minerals missing in the fruit.
When we were on largely fruit in Bangkok, we feasted (upon return to the
states during the summer) not only on RAF, but on veggies as well. STILL,
the local tropical veggies were very bitter and we soon didn't much bother
testing them. Hmmm...Ever hear of "Kirt's veggie conundrum"? I don't get it
about veggies...

Cheers,
Kirt