RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Nature's First Law)
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 23:28:19 -0800
Peter,

You wrote:

>I have run out of patience with you guys and can as moderator no longer
>tolerate your lack of willingness to respond to list messages addressed
>specifically to you.

What, specifically, do you want to know?  Go ahead -- ask me -- point
blank.  But if you think that for one second I'm going to respond to an
e-mail with "NFL Bravado" in the subject line, you are mistaken.  Or, if
you expect me to read every e-mail (ones about Salmon, Death Hoaxes, RAF,
etc.) and try to determine when you, Nieft, or Billings are referring to
NFL, it's not going to happen.  I don't read every post.  Who does?  I pick
and choose what I respond to -- we all do.

>The issues at hand are your dismal debating skills and your lack of
>civility when your ideas or behaviors are being challenged.

Dismal debating skills?  Kirt's "I Don't Know" rhetoric was just brilliant
though, right?

The following lines are from two personal e-mails from two different people
I received this week:

>I'm a lurker on Raw-Food.  That moderator is just about killing
>the list!  I don't think any of us will be on there much longer...

>I have had it with Peter.  The last response to Rene, as well as all of
>his to NFL...I find him so disgusting that I can't take it anymore.  If
>we can't get rid of him as moderator, I want a new list.

Maybe you should look in the mirror before you decide to pass judgment so
quickly on those who are "killing the spirit of the group."

Stephen Arlin
Nature's First Law