RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 00:58:52 -0500
Michael:
>Also someone emailed me about a raw foods web page he was setting up.  If
>he emails me again with the web page address that will also be sent out.
>Any suggestions for the page should be sent directly to him.

Michael,
Thank you for starting up the veg-raw list again. I hope we can continue this.
You might be referring to a webpage that I have received allocation for:
http://speed.nimh.nih.gov/rawtimes.html

I have gotten little response from the web page. But that won't stop me from
keeping it going forever. I will just accumulate stories, one at a time.

If anyone would like to post book reviews, personal biographies, recipes,
events, news, etc, you may email me at:

also, I am usually on irc on #rawtimes.

I think the resources to post biographys about raw fooders was a nice gift.
And I am surprised that more people haven't wanted to tell their story. But
like I say, I really don't plan to ever give up. It will only get better.

I am going camping/hiking in Costa Rica on Feb 6 and probably will not get
back before March 19. Even if I don't get to update the web pages during
that time, my mail will be saved, and I will design any web page additions
when I get back. But you never know, I may find the net in costa rica.

Thank you for mentioning the speed rawtimes homepage.

Love,
JR Ellis