RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 17:16:33 -0700
From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>

>I'm also wondering what happened to Peter.  He hasn't posted recently.
> Is he out of town or something?

     No such luck. I am having ongoing problems with my netcom account
accessing my mail. On top of that I did not know how to respond to T.C.
Fry's passing. Did I detect in a couple of posts hints of a Nixon type
whitewash rearing its ugly head, or am I just not respectful enough of
the dead? Either way, I did not want to know the answer, and with all
my mail problems on top I needed a breather.
      I see a couple of kids have been having fun trying to stir up the
list. I requested their unsubscription yesterday, and as the protocol
moderator - what a title :)- I am sorry I was not able to do it before.
Steps will be taken to avoid such mindless clutter taking up space on
this list in the future.

Best regards, Peter