RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 18:58:39 -0800
Thanks for your offer James, but the list will be changing its name to
food-raw shortly. So far there has not been much support for a pure,
raw vegan list though this might change.

>I personally find the debates back and forth very interesting,
>but can understand how vegans would have trouble with RAF.

Me too. I have moments when I do not feel I can handle any more of the
RAF stuff.  Doug's recent post on how chimps eat certain organs
certainly put my limits to the test, which makes me feel even more
gratified that so many vegans have been able to hang in with us.  I
truly admire when a dedicated vegan like Sandy is willing to reach
beyond her comfort zone and read Weston Price's book cover to cover.

>I have a proposal.  If Peter doesn't want to change this list to
>food-raw, I'll create a list on my server.  I'd be glad to create
>the list with all the current subscribers to this list, or let
>people subscribe on their own.  What do you think?

Best, Peter