RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elly Gittens <[log in to unmask]
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 14:09:49 +0200
Hi Tracy,

> As a student I'm
>looking for tasty meals which can be prepared in a hurry, and for
>elegant dinners and desserts because this year I want to have a raw
>food Thanksgiving.

Do you know Victoria Bidwell's "The Health Seekers' Yearbook". ($30,-
include ship) This book contains a lot of information about raw food,
exercises and recipes. She even has a menu for Thanksgiving:
Tart Homage Cider
Little Blessings
Pilgrims Porridge
Spare-the-Turkey Loaf
Cornucopia Cake
Traditional Cranberry Relish
Humble Dumplings
Sweet Gratitude

An other book she offer is Vibrant Living by J. Levin and N. Cederquist.
($15.=) This book contains "250 heart-healty Live food recipes"

Sweet Temptation by F. Kendall ($8.=) is a book with all kind of desserts.

You can order these books by Staywell Getwell America
1776 Mount Vernon
Washington 98273
(360)428.3687

Success