RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Clingman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 1996 23:38:55 -0400 (EDT)
Submitted to veg-raw by: Michael Clingman <[log in to unmask]>

I've been copying the files from the ftp site into html format.  The new
address is http://www.clark.net/pub/mdclingm/veg-raw.html .  It
contains pretty much the same stuff from the ftp site, just converted to
html so that it hopefully will be easier to read.  I have updated the
information a bit and added some stuff posted to the list.

The old ftp commands should also still work.

Michael