RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 09:48:16 -0800
>>Q:Please comment on the spiritual consciousness of the food we eat.

>Tom: A:Americans have lost emotional and spiritual contact with the
>food we eat,  Eating should be a spiritual process, as it feeds and
>nurtures your mind and spirit.  Because we have lost this contact, we
>grow food in a way that undermines its/our spiritual strength"

>>Peter: "Words of wisdom for sure."    (snip)

Rene:
>Yes, indeed, the "spirit" of my post re- wild salmon, which is in
>alignment with the above post, are words of wisdom for sure!

The Plant Spirit Medicine article puts your post to shame any day. You
came across terribly prejudiced and holier-than-thou.

Rene:
>I leave you with these thoughts recalling your response to my words.

Hiding behind spiritual catch phrases does not make a peaceful warrior.

Rene:
> P.S. I am a very busy person, maybe, before accusing me of "silence"
>or not having the courtesy to answer,

If you have time to post fruitarian manifestos you have time to respond
to them.

Rene:
> you may like to think of it that I concentrate my energies towards
>much more important matters than responding to words of darkness.

That fact that I lost my patience with you (have you never lost your
patience with anybody?) and spoke to you very bluntly does not make me
the Prince of Darkness. Besides, what could be more important for such
an advanced spiritual being as yourself than to spread some light into
a dark soul such as mine? - unless, of course, the Lord has bigger
plans for you. (sarcasm) --  We are all to some extent legends in our
own minds but this is ridiculous. What you need is a good lesson in
humility to help you down from that high horse of yours. Your words
make me feel ashamed of calling myself a raw food eater.

Best,  Peter