RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 08:53:06 -0700
Anybody read this book yet? Below is copied from Amazon.com listing...

Cheers,
Kirt

WE WANT TO LIVE by Aajonus Vonderplanitz

Hardcover
Published by Carnelian Pr
Publication date: January 1997
ISBN: 1889356778

Not Yet Available: You may still order this book. We will ship it to you
when it is released by the publisher.

                                     (You can always remove it later...)

Please notify me whenever new books are released whose title words include
"we want to live". You can write your own
review of this book and enter it directly into our system.

Midwest Book Review:
Aajonus Vonderplanitz struggled to save his estranged son from
life-threatening injuries following an automobile accident.
Through this remarkable story the readers also learn how Aajonus healed
himself of terminal cancer, diabetes, bursitis and
psoriasis, and how thousands of people have healed themselves of hundreds
of "incurable" diseases, simply by eating natural
food prepared in specific ways and in specific combinations. We Want To
Live also features a remedy section listing hundreds
of diseases and ailments with the foods that have healed them. Listed are
everything from aging, the common cold, beauty tips
to cancer, infant problems, and muscular dystrophy. These phenomenal
results with health, healing, and sensible
disease-prevention are culled from over 40 years of medical and
naturopathic experience and experimentation. We Want To
Live is an impressive addition to any health and medicine reference book
collection.

The publisher, http://www.earthlink.net/~welive/, 01/15/97:
I have known Aajonus Vonderplanitz for almost 7 years now. Within that
time, I've seen thousands of people helped from the
information inside We Want To Live. My own brother's sleep disorder of 15
years has finally been brought to an end thanks
to this book. Within the book there is an entire remedy section for
hundreds of ailments. Everything from menstral cramps to
cancer and A.I.D.S. In addition to everyone the books information has
helped, one third of all procedes of We Want To Live
go to buying agricultural land accross these United States.Growing organic
produce that all of us need to live without disease.
To all who wish to live life without disease, fear of disease and the
physical, mental, emotional & spiritual bankrupcy that
results from disease, this is your book. Buy it for yourself or anyone you
love today.---Paul Kruhm, President, Carnelian Bay
Castle Press

Customer Comments

01/15/97, rating=10
Amazing! The book is a revelation! I wish I had it sooner.
The book is a revelation. The first reading left me astonished. I've been
reading it over and over, absorbing more with each
pass. It is one of the most impressive books I have ever read for several
reasons. First, the idea of presenting your own story
in "novelette" form was a stroke of genius. It connects the reader to
Aajonus and to the work that he is doing in an emotional
way. The second half of the book then answers so many of the questions that
arise in the first half, in a format that makes
practical information very accessible. I can not praise this work enough.
Everyone who desires health should have a copy.

Kirt Nieft / Melisa Secola