RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 17:28:53 EST
Marie,

Thanks, Marie, I'm glad you liked it.  Digestive enzymes are the ONLY
food supplement that I take on an almost daily basis (despite a 100% raw
diet), and I'm finding them beneficial.  (I also sometimes take co-enzyme
Q-10 and Vitamin C powder).

The cheapest, best source I've found for enzymes is The Magic Chain (they
have a Web page), where I buy it in bulk powder form.  (No cooked
capsules to digest for this boy!)  I take 1/4 (or even 1/2) tsp per meal.
 That equates to 5-10 of the ordinary enzyme capsules you find in the
health food stores.

I'm in Ann Arbor; where are you from Marie?  Do you know about the
snail-mail version of  "rawfood" known as the M2M?  I'm the newly elected
captain.  All you cyberspace food fanatics are welcome to join the fun
(many already have).

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])