RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 08:24:43 -0700
>Kirt,while you're just lolling around in the sunny, warm, dry (!) CA fruit
>heaven picking avocados off trees and contemplating your navel, why don't
>you stop being lazy for just a bit and sniff out the source of some more
>copies of this little jewel?? I, for two,would dearly love to get my hands
>on one! (It is 9 degrees F. here this A.M., but they predict it will cool
>off some by tomorrow.My fig tree will NOT like that.

>Pat Stephens
>Atlanta

Atlanta!! =:O Don't tell me you've forsaken the countryside for the
scrounge of the southern states!

Another trouble maker on raw-food list, eh? :) I'll have you know that
southern CA has been _particularly_ nasty lately: cold (like in the high
50's during the day!!!) and rainy (we seem to have gotten all 5 inches of
last year's annual rainfall in the last week or so) and yesterday was the
first chance I've had to partake in a naked sunbath in a month, dearie!

But it was worth the wait: The blue sky, the sunshine oozing into me, the
hummingbirds, the hum of the freeway--I think I must've dozed off because I
had a dream that Pat Stephens' fig tree had frozen figsickles on it, with a
little icicle hanging from each one in the sun, and the cooked food retards
were fighting over the ones on the lower branches. What a nightmare! ;)

Welcome to [log in to unmask] you wabid wapscallion, you!

Cheers,
Kirt