RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 15:43:13 -0800
Veg-raw's name change is now official and the new name of the list is
raw-food. All future postings to the list should be sent to
[log in to unmask] Any postings to veg-raw will for a while be
automatically transferred to the raw-food list. To kick-off the name
change appropriately and to lend some support to Chet Day's invaluable
"Health & Beyond" newsletter, I will follow up on Kirt's generous
gesture a couple of months ago and offer two US subscriptions or one
foreign subscription to the first who email me their full name and
address.
I hope the name change will level the playing field a bit so that those
who feel embarrassed to talk about their RAF (raw animal food)
experiences will feel a little more free to do so. The new name will
also serve as a fair gesture to new vegan subscribers who will no
longer be be getting a false idea of what this list is about.

Best, Peter
Moderator raw-food