RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 01:43:03 EST
Zephyr,

>>(sat around reading Zephyr's book instead)and?.
..Zephyr

Not the fastest of readers, I'm not finished yet (besides it was hard to
concentrate with all the noise/commotion of the clogging workshop going
on around me), but I'm enjoying it immensely so far.  (And I came home to
96 e-mails in my Inbox that derailed further reading.)  I'll be
recommending it to others.  It fills a gap in the Instincto literature
(I've read only "Instinctive Nutrition" and "Manger Vrai" so far).  It's
making me hungry to read "Maximize Immunity" next, not to mention some of
the other good titles you refer to in the book.  Well done, Zephyr
(despite the remaining typos --- not too many though).

Zephyr has good important stuff to say, folks.

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])