RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 10:24:41 EST
From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Doug,

I liked your comprehensive advice to Roberto.  I wonder whether he will
take it.  He seems to be taking no advice that has been offered by
anyone.

>Bob, you weigh 105 lbs, don't you?  You say you plan to do a 2-3
>week fast.  Where does this leave your weight?  And please don't
>tell us you are 6'5".

My weight at the beginning of November was 110; now it is 100.  At the
beginning of my fast in February it was 105.  After 5 days juices, then
15 days water, it dropped to 88.  It went back up to 115 in 6 weeks after
the fast ended.  This fast did me a lot of good, and I'm looking forward
to the next one.  The details are in M2M's #24-25.  If I took my fast
now, I would expect to end up in the low 80's, and then probably recover
to 100 within 4-5 weeks.  I'm 5' 7.5".

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])