RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 96 18:34 PST
From:
"Roberto Wajsman Crespo" <[log in to unmask]>
>> With avocados and nuts my liver suffers a lot and with the liver the rest of

>Roberto, how does your liver suffer when you eat nuts?  I'm also worried
>about being too thin so I tend to eat a lot of nuts and I know others on
>this list do as well.  I hope we're not abusing our livers in the process!

Geoff:

With avocados and nuts I feel that the benefits of fruit desappear. But I
have had a weak liver all of my life and perhaps it is different with you.
And I never eat ONE avocado. When I eat, I eat at least TWO OR THREE. My
symtoms are:

1. Paleness
2. Energy decreases (I have to leave sports).
3. Bad breath in the morning (to weak up)
4. Desires of being under the sun desappear.
5. Grease and "mountains" (I don't know the name in English) on my face
6. I need 2 pillows to sleep (and I don't sleep very well).
7. Small pains on my liver
8. Mucus in my nose.
9. Photophobia
10. Etc.