RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 02 Dec 1996 10:23:53 +1000
From:
[log in to unmask] (Rene Beresford)
Sorry, but I am in the middle (near end now) of producing my 36st quarterly
Newsletter "Fruitarian Network News", and any of you who do something like
this will understand what it means, work-load like.  But when I post, I
would only like to talk about my own experiences on the virtually all fruit
diet, and may add some of the experiences of others.  It is close to my
heart and maybe we could learn a lot from each other.  Meanwhile I wish all
of you, including Stephen, Fouad and David of NFL well, in good health, of
body, mind and spirit.

Rene