RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 17:49:12 -0400
From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Stuart!

Yep, that's the secret, paying attention to our own individual body's signals
and listening carefully.  It's almost like we must relearn this skill that we
obviously had as babies.  Unfortunately, much in our rather unnatural society
teaches us to ignore our bodies' attempts to communicate with us so now, as
adults seeking perfect health, we must listen with extreme care.

Smiles,
Sandy