RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 22:07:00 -0700
From:

> At 17:23 18/08/97 -0700, Marie wrote:
> >>The Earth is multidimensional(not only 3-d). It exists in many
> >dimensions simultaneously and in each consecutive dimension there is
> >greater spiritual awareness. Each dimension is separated by levels of
> >conscious awareness.

Lynton:
> To me, there is All Glory in the existence that I do understand; it is God's
> Creation.  We as people are not "less than" because of our natural limitations.
> To me, there is much wonder in the fact that there is so much in Creation
> that is beyond my comprehension.
> To me, doing the best I can with this life is what matters.  I see that its
> up to people to garden and care for the Earth.  Destroying it in the name of
> Economics or Power is really so pityful.

This planet, and all species of life on the planet are in the process of
ascension. Ascension means that all first and second dimensional
lifeforms will "move up" to third dimensional lifeforms. Humans, or
third dimensional lifeforms, will graduate to either fourth dimensional
worlds or fifth dimensional oneness depending on their level of
evolution and their intent.
The ascension is occurring now as a step by step progression, and will
continue one way or another, for that is the will of all.
Normally, planets and the species of life incarnate on the planet are
ascended via cataclysmic disasters that usher in a death-resurrection
cycle. In this cycle, as was demonstrated by Christ, disasters create
planetary death. Because this is the way ascension usually occurs, it is
known and understood very well at the level of the Universal Mind. That
is why, since ancient times, there have been prophecies of terrible
destruction to occur at end times. The resurrection cycle is the
ascension, where all life begins anew, at a new level of consciousness
in a higher dimensional world.