RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 22:03:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:
Michael Clingman <[log in to unmask]>
Campbell was the keynote speaker at last year's annual Natural Hygiene
convention.  During his talk he made a remark that their studies showed
that the more vegetarian the diet was the healthier people were, and the
more percentage raw it was the healthier people were.  He didn't go into
it any more than that but I remembered the remark.  Tapes of the talk are
available from the American Natural Hygiene Society  (813) 855-6607.

The newsletter is a way for him to raise money to fund his research.  Its
focus is regular vegetarian/vegan, not raw foods.  It is of some interest
and the money goes to a good cause.  The price is going up to about $40.

 Md> I was reading the archive last night and somebody mentioned Campbell
 Md> (of China study fame) is advocating more and RAW fruit and vegetables.
 Md> Can someone supply the quote and a reference, it would be v. helpful,
 Md> also are there any studies related to raw?

    Good Medicine claims Campbell has a 12 times yearly newsletter,
Nutrition Advocate, available from Advocacy Communications, POBox
4716, Ithaca, NY 14852  (800)841-0444
    US $29.95, Can/Mex $30.95, other countries $37.45