RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 22:41:21 -0700
From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
>Hello, this is Axel.
>I no longer feel the absolute certainty I used to feel
>about recommending a raw vegan diet to everybody with any kind of health
>problem. I don't even feel so confident about all raw!

Me too, me too! It's not fun to have deeply-held beliefs shaken up, but
sometimes it's better than the alternative, eh? For me, I feel I have
finally gotten to the point where I accept that some of the puzzle of food
(and everything else!) will always remain unknown, that I don't have to
have it all figured out perfectly. I don't know <--- really, I don't know!
It's a wonderful feeling/realization. And considering that I probably never
will know absolutely is almost comforting too: I can rest easy now, instead
of discovering the Truth tomorrow...

>What is the proposed ideal instincto
>world, if there is any?

Zephyr has written many of his ideas about "instinctive living" in his
book, but that is his very personal view. For me, I like most of the
non-nutritional stuff in Natural Hygiene, though they miss the boat about
PLAY!!! --an essential (and sex ;).

I don't think there is an instincto ideal world that has taken on mythical
dimensions, as the vegan ideal world has. Maybe it is yet to come...but
truth told, for all its utter foolishness and cruelty and waste, I think
the world we have now is a real beautiful hoot and a half! =3D=3D=3D:}

>Best regards to all, and hope the mature and well-thought post keep
>appearing in my e-mail account.

They will if we keep yours as a standard, and if you keep posting yourself. =
:)

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Kirt