RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 01:43:03 EST
From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Martha,

> I'm even getting sick of apples.

You just discovered the Instincto taste change!  I love apples, but if
even I eat enough of them in a row, they'll start to taste like cardboard
after awhile.  But I never do this anymore (eating to the taste change).
It would be too much food (fruit).  I'll eat 1 or 2 big apples or 2-3
little ones and then go on to something else (and make sure to include
some non-fruit in the meal).

Hang in there, Martha!  Remember that Rome wasn't built in a day.  And
remember too that there's a price to pay for past dietary sins.  Better
you should pay for it now with detox symptoms than later with chronic
disease.  Those are your only two choices. (:-(

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])