RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 01:43:03 EST
From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Tiina,

>My longest all raw ( _100 %_ raw vegan diet) period
>is as long as :-) about three months. First I felt just great
>but then I started to be  hyperenergetic; couldn`t
>sleep well and so on. When I started to add some cooked
>vegetables into my diet, I became balanced.

You mentioned this in a private e-mail to me also, but I find it hard to
relate to this as a "problem."  I like having more energy, needing less
sleep, which raw food does for me; and eating less food than I "want" to
eat does it even more.  What's wrong with energy & more time in the day
to get things done?  I don't understand.

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])