RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 18:10:54 +1000
From:
[log in to unmask] (Rene Beresford)
>Hello all:

>My longest all raw ( _100 %_ raw vegan diet) period
>is as long as :-) about three months. First I felt just great
>but then I started to be  hyperenergetic; couldn`t
>sleep well and so on. When I started to add some cooked
>vegetables into my diet, I became balanced. Have any of
>you same kind of experiences or ever heard about that
>kind of phenomenon? I plan to test myself again to find
>out whether it really was my diet that caused such a
>restlessness.

>PS. RAFists: No thanks! (Don`t even think to tell me to add
>some raw meat into diet.)  ;-)

>Tiina Makela || [log in to unmask]

Dear Tiina,
Of course, you will find problems re-occurring when you keep on trying for a
period of only three months.  What about making it three YEARS? My dear, I
am on this virtually all fruit diet for over 9 years and there are at times
still "problems", not serious, but we (humans) are so incomplete, especially
on our spiritual level, the way we think about food and eating. Take time,
Tiina, take it easy, relax into it, go gradually.  By eating cooked food
again, you "slowed down" the 'detoxification' process.  You will find, that
by getting into inner peace and harmony (the mind- the process of thinking)
it will go so much better.
Try it out and let us hear in another three years how you got on!! I wish
you good health and joy in transition, it must be a "happy" journey!!  Rene.