Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 03:49:09 GMT
From:

Hi All and especially Bory

This is not going to be a funny post at all, actually if you could receive
red colour through your e mail programm you would get it now all over your
screen into the room. Why is that.

I received a post from Bory the other day,i forgot the date and he/she
asked me why i posted an information about the cereal Sunflakes from Raston
being unsafe ?

Well to be straight forward i do have no clue at all. I know it  hard to
believe but i am/was not aware that i included the name in the previous
post. I looked up my original hand written post message and all there was
with the name Sunflakes was a question to inquire about the cereal from a
customer about its safety.

Let me tell you i am sooooooo embarrassed and awfully sorry baout this
(maybe human ) error i felt sick all day.

I was not intentionally including the results about the cereal Sunflakes at
that time,because i do not have heard any information about this cereal
from the company themselves,in fact i have neither seen nor tasted that
cereal at all. The cereal was written down on my list to be researched and
was wrongly included on the post.

I donot have any explanation why.i amm just really deeply sorry for my
mistake and do want to apologize openly to the makers of Sunflakes for any
problem i might have caused.

I also want to apologize openly to the listowners and all of you list
subscribers. Thsi is in no way an excuse ,i know this should never
happen,but it did. And i will stand trial for it.

Dear MAkers of Sunflakes here with i honestly and from the deepest of my
heart i wish to apologize to you for wrongly including any information about
your Sunflakes in a previous post.  The truth is at this point i cannot give
any comment about your cereal at all .

I will have some information about this cereal in a while and will post the
results at that time. Until than i hope my apologies might be excepted.

I do wish to thank Bory for his  email and question.I congratulate him/her
for his/her honesty.

Deeply embarrassed and sorry
Ted Wolff