From:
Jennifer J Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 07:54:43 -0700

I know that United has a Web site that you can give feedback on.  I imagine
that other airlines would as well.  I would suggest that everyone concerned
should write a note to the airlines concerning the GF meals.  Another strong
suggestion when writing the airlines is to suggest that they list the
ingredients of the meals if possible.  Some of the meals I've received for my
daughter look okay, but I've always wondered about the true ingredients.  I'm
use to checking out the individual ingredients on everything else.  Just a
thought.

I have seen recent posts saying that people won't be flying certain airlines
because of previous experiences with getting the wrong meals.  This should be
conveyed to the airlines!  Don't be afraid to go up as high as you can in the
chain of command.

Jenny (Illinois)

PS.  Sorry if my post is hard to read.  New mail system and I'm still trying
to figure out some of the ways to adjust the composition of messages.