Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 00:36:17 -0400
From:
Jane Trevett <[log in to unmask]>

We have formed a group in Greater New Haven, CT and will be having our first
meeting on July 8 at 7 pm in Hamden, CT.  We are affiliated with CSA/USA and
have many names of people to send mailings to, but we welcome additional
names of people who may be on the computer network, but not necesssarily
members of CSA/USA.

Monthly meetings are planned on the second Monday of the month.  The
location is Grace-St. Peters Episcopal Church (2927 Dixwell Avenue) near
Merritt Parkway and I-95.

Dr. Henry Binder, Director of General Clinical Research Center at Yale New
Haven, is our medical advisor.

Beverly Chevalier of Hamden and myself are the co-chairwoman.  I may be
reached at by E-mail at [log in to unmask] Beverly Chevalier's E-mail
address is [log in to unmask]  Thanks for your interest and support.

Jane Trevett <[log in to unmask]>
Woodbridge, CT