RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 00:46:39 EST
Doug:
>Be aware that there are diurnal body temp. cycles, lowest before
>dawn & highest in late afternoon/early evening.  To be valid, you
>have to take the temp. at the same time each day.

Well, then, all my measurements are invalid.  Actually, I'm aware of
this, but these cycles get distorted anyway when you go to bed and get up
at different times each day, as I do.  It would be too much of a pain in
the butt to measure my temp at the same time each day, which would entail
setting alarms clocks (which I rarely do).  I guess I'm just not a very
good experimental animal.  (-:(

>A lot depends on how hot you keep your house.

70 F during the day, 60 at night (though my bedroom is colder, more like
55).

>Keep following this Bob, as it looks like you may have some very
>significant stuff observed here.  See if you can correlate it with
>your karma too.

??

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])