From:
MS BRENDA C DAVIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 21:01:45 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I had ordered a cereal called Gudruns #1 Cripsy Rice from
Kinnikinnick out of Canada a couple of weeks ago.  I received them
today.  Just thought I'd let you know that they taste like, look like,
and snap, crackle and pop just like Kellogg's Rice Krispies.  I also
received a brochure from them saying that they are working on three
more commercial type cereals that will be gluten free, and their
brochure has hundreds of gluten free products listed.  The cereal
wasn't that expensive compared to cereal in general.  ($3.99 for 450
g).

I'm going to be ordering more of their products in the future and
will let you know how they are.  If anyone is interested, their
number is (403)433-4023.  They don't have a toll free number for the
U.S.  Their shipping costs were fairly expensive unless you order a
large quantity of goods, but the Rice Krispies are well worth it.  (I
don't have any financial interest in kinnikinnick).

Brenda C. Davis
Covington, Georgia