Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 10:04:14 -0400
From:
Chris Aster <[log in to unmask]>

This is such a great place to get current info.  Also, to get questions
answered that my child's physician can't help with.  Today's question is:
 what are some good restaurants for people with CD?  We frequent some of the
big fast-food chains, esp. McDonald's, as their products are the same all
over the country. We can always ask for burger, no bun,  fries, and  vanilla
or strawberry shakes (the chocolate has malt in it).  When we go to sit-down
restaurants, tho, I hesitate to ask too many question about what is in the
food, down to the ingredients on the labels. A busy meal-time seems like a
bad time to start asking detailed questions.  Should I go to restaurants on
off-hours and ask to talk to a manager or chef?  What's a person to do?