Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 22:20:39 -0400
From:
Pauline Qn <[log in to unmask]>

There does not appear to be a Trader Joe's in Boston.  I am sorry I gave the
wrong information.

When I was given the Trader Joe's Gluten Free list I was impressed with the
work they had done I wanted to share it with you all.  Since I did not know
anything about the company but wanted to let you all know so I called my
local store to ask:

Do all your stores have the GF list?
Where else do you have stores?

I was told all the stores do have the list.

I was told he couldn't name all the stores but there were stores in
California, Boston, Nevada and Vagas.  At least, thats what I heard -- I
don't know if I misheard or he misspoke.

When I started getting messages asking for more information because there was
no listing in Boston I ran to the store to check the list of stores.  And as
you now Know there is no store in Boston.  Sorry to everyone.

I can now give you the information on stores that do exist!  According to
Trader Joe's Fearless Flyer -- Spring 1996 there are 78 stores in Arizona,
California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.  The majority of these stores are
in California.  For locations call 1-800-SHOP TJ'S  (1-800-746-7857) I do not
know if you can use this number calling from all states.

None of the stores are in places that sound at all like Boston, I guess its
time to get my hearing tested!

The address is listed as: P.O. Box 3270, So Pasadena, CA 91031-6270

I called the local store to ask if they do mail order.  I was told they do
not--I would not be at all offended if you decided not to take my word on
this!!!

Pauline