RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 03 Jan 1997 09:56:30 -0800
in the days before the great upheaval, doug schwartz wrote:

>Bob, I'm getting ready to play hardball on this, & before long it
>will be No More Mr. Nice Guy & I'm going to have to bring out the
>big gun: Bohdi.  Be forewarned.

aloha!
	doug,
		i hope you don't think i will come to your aid in regards
to what i *think* you want to play hardball on:  chelation therapy.
	i've used no chelation therapy on this body so far, and i don't
really forsee myself embracing "better living through chemistry."  i'll
have to take bob's side on this debate, willing to look at further
evidence, should you wish to furnish it.
	back in junior high school, i sporadically spent some time at a
local lutheran church's "youth group."  i had a few friends who
encouraged me to come, and i had a crush on one of the girls there.  one
year they threw a sleep-over movie-fest, with much un-lutheran craziness
and pandemonium.  a large bumpersticker tacked to the wall ended up
getting taped to the back of my shirt.  on a white background, the big
black letters said simply: " BIG FUN "  people referred to me as such all
night, and some continued for weeks, months, or years.
	when i signed on to a local bbs (trex), i used big fun as my
"handle," or pseudonym.  many asked if i'd seen the movie "heathers",
which i didn't understand until years later, when i had a girlfriend who
owned it.  one of the characters had the same moniker.
	i'll still get an occasional email or phone message directed at
big fun, but it has mercifully declined over the years.  i cringe to
think i'll gain a reputation as a "big gun"....

toward the fun,
		bodhi