RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Rothstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
27 Dec 1996 12:40:22 -0400
I have two data points:
1. I go to one of the local hospitals every year for their Health Fair
where they take blood and run the standard Chem tests (electrolytes,
liver function, bone [alkaline phosphatase]), cholesterol breakdown [HDL
and LDL fractions]) for about $25.

I'm sure a lot of hospitals around the country offer their own versions.

2. I'm preparing to enter Gary Null's Reversing the Aging Process
18-month study. A pre-requisite for joining (it's totally self-selected)
is several blood tests and I've been inquiring at the local labs to find
out how much they cost. I've contacted Corning (Converting over from
Maryland Medical, in my area), Roche and SmithKline. The lowest price
I've gotten for the above test is about $50. The other tests he requires
will run the cost up to $312.

I anyone is interested in more details, you can contact me at
[log in to unmask] and I'll respond from home.

Mark Rothstein
(Columbia, Maryland)