RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 03:16:04 EST
Doug,

How much do your blood tests cost, who does them?

Boron is supposed to be a good guy in bone density formation.

I think blood donation is a life-shortener.  You are squandering too many
enzymes and forcing the body to manufacture too much blood (sort of like
exercise overdose, to put it in language that will prick your ears up).
Then too, consider the evil uses to which donated blood is put (blood
transfausions), which is further  evidence that it's a bad idea.

(Your endorsement of chelation therapy doesn't make me feel any more
secure about it, BTW).

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])