RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 1996 22:33:20
From:
Douglas Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Bob wrote:
>I'm too chicken to do anything that invasive to myself.  They
> say the chelating agents are harmless, but I dunno.  I'd rather let
> my body andle it.

Your body can only partially handle it.  The only thing that will
happen to you if you are chelated is your life will be lengthened &
your chances of getting cancer will go way down.  Better living
through chemistry.

>I'm up and down about vitamin C, right now down.

Me too.  I'm up right now.  We appear to be out of phase.

>Porcelain degrades over a 300-500 year timespan in the human
> mouth, which s longer than any other material, including gold and
> platinum.

BOHDI: make a mental note to dig up Bob in a few hundred years to
check out his fillings.

--Doug Schwartz