Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 13:21:18 -0500

FIBER THERAPY
I recently contacted SmithKlin Beecham and was pleased to be told that
CITRUCEL (Methylcellulose - Fiber Therapy for Regularity) is gluten free.

DRY, PAINFUL EYES
A friend who is an optomitrist recommended that I use a nonperscription
ointment called MURO 128 5% Ointment.  It is put out by Bausch & Lomb and
can be requested at your local pharmacy.  I have been using this ointment
for over a year and no long wake up with dry, painful eyes.  It is a
little weird putting an ointment in your eye at first - but you get used
to it!

My friends explanation for the eye pain is that in my case I had an
abrasion that didn't quite heal.  When the eye get dry at night and you
open the lid in the morning, it is like ripping a scab off and this
causes burning and eye pain until the scab reforms.  He said that this is
a very common thing.

Debbie Resch
West Creek, NJ