RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:53:28 -0400
Bob:

> Jean-Louis: [Instinctos don't eat "anything", they eat whatever smells
and  tastes good. Using smell is difficult because it's unusual for us, but
very rewarding.
> A fruit generally tastes good, thanks to the sugar in it. But if in
> addition it really smells good, then the pleasure in eating it can be
> incredible. On the other hand, if you eat by habit, without using your
> smell, you will end up being unhappy and frustrated (IMO).]

 Bob:
> I found that reminder inspiring enough to include in the October NH
M2M, with  your permission.  Thank you!

No problem.

oppppp
> tho when I eat lots of sprouts, jewel yams, my "need" for RAF drops
to near  zero for several days & when I eat RAF, the attraction top (need of?)
The starchy veggies drops for a similar period.  Anyone else note similar
stuff?

I note that, after RAF or fatty foods, mung means don't taste good at
all,
but lettuce can taste to good that I can easily eat a whole one or more.
I conclude that RAF doesn't decrease my need for leafy veggies.

Lettuce (I like romaine too) is the only vegetable I eat almost every
day,
but it seems a bit "too easy". Our ancestors certainly ate more than
one kind of leaves. So, I avoid eating ONLY lettuce as vegetables, but
it's not easy. Typically, it takes 3-4 weeks for me to finish a
cauliflower.

Best,

Jean-Louis