From:
"Karyn S. Friedman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 13:27:52 -0400

In a burst of insight, I decided to buy a coffee grinder (usually about
$10-20, small & compact, available at supermarkets, gourmet stores, even
K-mart) and see if I could use it to grind some GF grains into flour.

Worked great in seconds!  I'm not a coffee drinker, so never thought I'd need
one...

This was part of an experiment to see if James would react to pure millet
flour.  I sorted the teeny little grains by hand, then washed and dried them,
then baked pancakes with the flour.

Yuck!  The pancakes were nasty but James did not appear to react.  He didn't
eat much, though.  I don't know if this info is useful to anyone but thought
I'd let y'all know.

I've never used the expression "y'all" before.  It was sort of exciting...

(No, I don't normally have this much time on my hands.) !!!

Karyn