From:
Mark Whitney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 11:09:36 -0700

>We bought the 1 pound Red Star bread machine (special Wal-Mart purchase) for
>$75.
>IT IS WONDERFUL!!!

I have a couple questions for you.  First, does the shape
of the loaf make it difficult to slice.  In other words,
does the pan make a regular shaped loaf that is easily
placed in a bread slicer, or do you have to slice part of
the loaf off in order for the loaf to fit in a bread slicer?
Secondly, do you have to remove the mixing paddle from the
loaf?  I currently have a Welbuilt machine and it makes
pretty good bread but the round loaf and the mixing paddle
that remains in the loaf decrease the amount of usable
bread made.  If the Red Star eliminates these short comings
I may consider buying one.  Thanks.

Mark Whitney
Chandler, AZ