Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 08:50:00 PDT

I use the Welbilt 2100 and am pleased with it.  It makes a smaller loaf (1
lb.) than most machines, which is handy for me since no one else in my
family will touch gf bread. It came with GF bread recipes that I've used
with success (although I do substitute Betty Hagman's GF flour mix.) I have
to convert "regular" bread recipes to make my 2 C. recipe, but I haven't
found that to be a problem.  I purchased the machine at WalMart for $89.