Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 16:16:43 -0500

I was diagnosed by biopsy in June. My doc wanted me to have a 2nd one in 4-6
months to confirm.
I am debating whether or not to do it, for several reasons. I am convinced
that I have Celiac, I had many of the classic symptoms, and I have responded
well to the diet. I am still paying off doc and hospital bills from this
spring and I am not eager to be anesthetized, scoped and charged for it all
over again.
I am not asking for medical advice, just opinions, to help me decide what to
do.