From:
Dana Beer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 10:13:45 -0400

Since my diagnosis in June, the foods I miss the most are condiments
(distilled vinegar) and lowfat foods (most have modified food starch, HVP,
mono and di gylcerides, or something else verbotten

I noticed a recipe posted today for lowfat GF brownies using  lowfat yogurt.

All I've seen including my favorite, Dannon, have modified food starch. Are
any GF-corn starch? Also any lowfat cottage chesse or frozen yogurt that is
GF? I called Kraft/Breakstone, and they won't say ANY of their products are
GF due to the numerous, constantly changing and unreliable suppliers they use
for their ingredients.

Also, what about mono and di gylcerides? What are they, are some oof them GF?
Most, few?

Any info appreciated.